Each of the eleven rooms in our Cooperstown luxury hotel provide a retreat worthy of the end of your day. All feature luxurious beds, designer linens, flat screen TV’s, complimentary Wi-Fi, and well-appointed en suite baths. Yet each room also vaunts its own personality. Many feature spa-like Dream Showers — for two, complete with rain showers and body jets! Others feature fireplaces, private outside entrances, or private sun porches. View our accessibility features and policies.
Top Rated Cooperstown, NY Inn
A private outside entry, luxurious carpeting and soothing colors compliment the stunning queen bed, beautifully tiled walk-in shower, and sliding doors that gather the breeze and lead you to a semi-private sitting porch with designated Adirondack chairs overlooking two acres of private lawn.
French Country elements in calming blue and grey tones instantly transport you to the lavender fields of Provence, while a private outside entry, luxurious carpeting, walk-in shower (ADA) and sumptuous split king bed will make you feel like royalty.
The entrance to this second floor room is marked by a museum-commissioned portrait of Twain. The room features a collection of unique Twain memorabilia, king bed, original hardwood flooring, and walk-in shower.
Relax in the plush wingback chair and enjoy the bird’s eye view of 160-year old maples right outside your window. The beckoning king bed, newly restored wood floors, spacious private bath with walk-in shower, and flat screen TV call you back after a day on the town.
This second story room is a Movable Feast for your senses. Enjoy the sumptuous brass queen bed, safari style leather reading chair, flat screen TV, gorgeous new ceramic tile shower, and the wildlife art reminiscent of a savannah.
Refreshed and reimagined in 2020, Casey’s Room is considered by recent guests to be among our most stunning rooms. Sun-filled by its large windows and eleven foot ceiling, this fabulously upgraded room features an elegantly detailed queen chrome bed set against walls of rich navy and drapes of ivory.
Among the Inn’s more generous rooms this second story suite offers new ash floors, limited edition prints, and a queen bed draped in designer linens. Enjoy the private sitting area with a beautiful convertible leather love seat and large flat screen TV, a perfect place to pass a rain delay or just unwind before dinner.
This sumptuous room is located on the first floor with a private entrance. The king bed is adorned with splendid designer linens. The cherry hardwood floors – original to the house – lead to our signature bathroom which features both a Dream Shower with nine body jets (yes, room for two!) as well as a separate soul-soothing jetted tub.
Among the finest suites in Cooperstown, the newly remodeled Campanella Suite is our largest suite and part of the original mansion in our Cooperstown, NY inn. Sitting on the first floor, off the lobby, it contains 11 foot ceilings and original ‘summer’ doors, and its grand cherry king-sized bed assures a pleasant sleep.
This regal suite is designed for maximum light, luxury and relaxation! A twelve foot chandelier’d ceiling rises above original full length windows, and a stunning fireplace and lush upholstered king bed add to the luxury.
|Petite Provence I||Two||Queen||Walk-In Shower||First Floor, Private Entrance, Semi-private Deck||Check Rates|
|Petite Provence II||Two||Split King||Walk-In Shower||First Floor, Private Entrance, Semi-private Deck, Wheelchair Accessible||Check Rates|
|The Twain Room||Two||King||Walk-In Shower||Second Floor, Airy Dormer Window||Check Rates|
|The Cooper Room||Two||King||Walk-In Shower||Second Floor, Treetop Views||Check Rates|
|The Hemingway Room||Two||Queen||Walk-In Shower||Second Floor, World Charm, Twelve Foot Ceilings||Check Rates|
|Casey’s Room||Two||Queen||Dream Shower for 2||Second Floor, Sunny Corner Windows||Check Rates|
|Wyeth Suite||Three||Queen||Walk-In Shower||Second Floor, Sleeper Love Seat, Family Friendly||Check Rates|
|St. Somewhere||Two||King||Dream Shower for 2||First Floor, Private Entrance, Semi-private Deck, Think Key West and Jimmy Buffet!||Check Rates|
|The Chance Suite||Three||King||Dream Shower for 2 & Jetted Tub||First Floor, Private Entrance, Private Porch||Check Rates|
|Campanella Suite||Three||King||Dream Shower for 2||First Floor, Marble Fireplace, Private Covered Porch||Check Rates|
|Summer’s Suite||Two||King||Grand Dream Shower w/ Body Jets||Second Floor, Fireplace, Personal Sauna||Check Rates|
Check in time begins at 4:00pm. If you arrive before 4:00pm and your room is not ready, you are welcome to leave your car in our parking lot while you enjoy the town. Please call (607) 547-7225 if you expect to be later than 8:00pm.
Check out time is 11am.
Reservations require a 50% deposit of the total reservation. Credit card deposits will be processed at the time of the reservation.
For reservations of 4 or more rooms, customers will be charged in full 30 days before the start of the reservation.
As an intimate property with limited room inventory, we must adhere strictly to the following cancellation policies:
Book with confidence! All reservations (except wedding blocks) booked prior to 10/31/2020 for stays terminating before 12/31/2020 and cancelled 48 hours before scheduled time of arrival (4PM), will be fully refundable minus a $25 Credit Card Fee. (Credit Card Company’s charge us even if we refund.)
For reservations made AFTER 10/31/2020, the following rules apply.
All reservations may be canceled with no less than 14 days advance notice to the inn or you will be charged in full.
If you notify us 14 days or more days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit less $35 to cover credit card fees assed to the inn.
If you need to cancel or alter inside 14 days of arrival, you will be responsible for your full reservation and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
Of course, we will try to re-rent your room. If we are successful for any or all nights, we will gladly adjust your charge by that amount.
Please note: No shows will be charged in full. If your reservation is part of a wedding block, or other group block subject to a contract, the terms of our contract supersede this policy. Please refer to it or your group host for details.
Sorry, pets cannot be accommodated, unless they are guide dogs in our ADA accessible room.
- That the Landmark Inn is furnished in fine upholstery and antiques, and we will have no choice but to assess and charge you for any damage during your stay.
- That many guests choose the Landmark for its elegance and quiet atmosphere, and the innkeepers have a responsibility to assure their comfort. We will address any issues with you.
- In order to prepare our gourmet breakfast each morning, we cannot cook to order. Many children find our breakfasts overwhelming.
Smoke Free Cooperstown
The Landmark Inn is a smoke-free hotel, including all shared porches. A $250 fee will be assessed to any guest who smokes in the inn.
Landmark Inn warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our 1856 Mansion, the property has limited wheelchair accessibility. We have however worked to remove barriers where possible so all guests can enjoy our elegant and peaceful choice in Cooperstown.
- The Petite Provence II room is located on the first floor and is wheelchair accessible. Features of this room include open spaces and wide doorways as well as a walk-in shower with bench and grab bars in the toilet and sink area of the bathroom. There is a ramp for entrance from the ample parking area.
- For our guests who can maneuver limited steps, we offer the following rooms: Petite Provence I room requires two steps to enter, The Chance Suite has a small set of 4-5 steps to enter and St. Somewhere room does offer a ramp with rails for assistance, however, there is one small step to get onto the ramp and one step to the entrance of the room.
- With advance notice, there is a ramp that is available for entrance to the Inn.
- From the entrance to the Inn, guests have access to all commons areas, dining room, and check-in area.
- We do not have an elevator.
- We are happy to help you with your luggage.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (607) 547-7225 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Landmark Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at (607) 547-7225 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.