Sign Up for our VIP SpecialsPlease enter your email address
Leatherstocking Golf Package
The Leatherstocking Golf Course is among the most beautiful and interesting golf courses in the country. In fact, Conde Nast rates it the 55th best golf resort in the country! Right here in Cooperstown! Challenging, the course features two great finishing holes, #17 Par 3 playing up to 195 yards over water and #18 Par 5 with an island tee and the fairway along the lake. Join us for a day (or two) for a classic golf experience!
Our package includes:
- 2 rounds of golf (can be used by a couple on the same day or by an individual on consecutive days) at the magnificent Leatherstocking Golf Club
- Golf cart rental
- Range balls
- Baseball Hall of Fame Golf Shirt
- $25 gift certificate to clubhouse for lunch, beverages or gifts
$379 per person, plus room (tee time before 3pm)
$319 per person, plus room (tee time after 3pm)
** Tee times subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Must book at least 1 week in advance of stay.
Farm to Table Cooking Class
$75 per person, or $125 per couple.
- Tour of Farmer’s Market and class with Chef Vita
- Landmark Inn Apron
- Use of facilities
- Basic ingredients not available at Farmer’s Market
- A delicious lunch of your creation enjoyed in our Victorian era dining room.
- A laughter-filled afternoon you are guaranteed to remember.
* Does not include cost of ingredients purchased at the Farmer’s Market. Must book at least one week in advance of your stay.
Escape to Cooperstown with that special someone and treat them to something extra to make your stay at Landmark Inn memorable. The perfect addition to any couple’s stay.
- Automatic upgrade at check-in to our finest available room
- Chocolate covered strawberries in your room upon arrival
- $50 dining certificate to a favorite local restaurant
$100 in addition to the room rate
Must Stay 2 Nights. Available from Nov. 1st through June 1st. Certain holidays & blackout dates apply.
Hall of Fame VIP Experience
Looking for a perfect gift? Consider a VIP Tour of the Hall of Fame!
The Hall of Fame has partnered with the Landmark Inn to offer this unique package, which includes exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences at the Museum. Your VIP experience will begin with exclusive after-hours access to the Hall of Fame on Thursday evening and wrap up on Friday afternoon with a private reception.
The Hall of Fame VIP experience is a great way to learn more about the Museum and baseball history, whether this is your first or your 50th visit to Cooperstown.
Space is limited for this exclusive program on select Spring & Fall dates.
Call (607) 547-7225 to book your VIP Experience today!